Rose Financial is one of the Mid West's most respected 401(k) plan administrators. We have partnered with hundreds of employers across eight states helping provide employees with retirement plan benefits unsurpassed in the market today.
The IRS released findings from the Random Compliance Audit of 2010. Of the 1200 plans surveyed: 43% are Safe Harbor, 65% allow Participant Loans, and 54% require 1 YOS for eligibility.
According to TIAA-CREF Survey, One-Third of Americans have never increased their Retirement Plan Contribution Rate.
401(k) Record Retention Guidelines recommend that all plan records are maintained for at least 6 years.
- See Kim fly: North Korea releases looong propaganda video of 'Great Supreme Commander'
- Asia stock markets trade mixed; oil prices inch up, bond yields rise
- ZTO's IPO disappointment shows how much fear there is in US markets: Investor
- Mike Pence's campaign plane slides off LaGuardia runway, no injuries reported
- GE says it's in talks with Baker Hughes on partnerships, not a takeover
- Huawei boss: Smartphones will be totally different by 2020. Here’s what’s going to change