Rose Financial is one of the Mid West's most respected 401(k) plan administrators. We have partnered with hundreds of employers across eight states helping provide employees with retirement plan benefits unsurpassed in the market today.
The IRS released findings from the Random Compliance Audit of 2010. Of the 1200 plans surveyed: 43% are Safe Harbor, 65% allow Participant Loans, and 54% require 1 YOS for eligibility.
According to TIAA-CREF Survey, One-Third of Americans have never increased their Retirement Plan Contribution Rate.
401(k) Record Retention Guidelines recommend that all plan records are maintained for at least 6 years.
- Police respond to reports of gunfire, blast at American University of Afghanistan
- Passive investing is ‘worse than Marxism,’ Bernstein strategist says
- A short history of stock market 'flash crashes' and 'freezes'
- Brexit advocate Farage will appear with Trump in Mississippi
- It would take Yellen or inflation to break this trading range
- Why so many celebrities are becoming venture capitalists