Rose Financial is one of the Mid West's most respected 401(k) plan administrators. We have partnered with hundreds of employers across eight states helping provide employees with retirement plan benefits unsurpassed in the market today.
The IRS released findings from the Random Compliance Audit of 2010. Of the 1200 plans surveyed: 43% are Safe Harbor, 65% allow Participant Loans, and 54% require 1 YOS for eligibility.
According to TIAA-CREF Survey, One-Third of Americans have never increased their Retirement Plan Contribution Rate.
401(k) Record Retention Guidelines recommend that all plan records are maintained for at least 6 years.
- Obamacare replacement vote yanked in House as GOP fails to win support
- Trump will continue to get financial reports on the Trump Organization
- Simple math shows why passing the health bill was very important for passing tax reform
- Watch: House Speaker Paul Ryan talks after GOP yanks Obamacare replacement
- Mnuchin on robots taking US jobs: 'It's not even on our radar screen ... 50-100 more years' away
- Wal-Mart is 'best positioned' in online grocery battle against Amazon