Rose Financial is one of the Mid West's most respected 401(k) plan administrators. We have partnered with hundreds of employers across eight states helping provide employees with retirement plan benefits unsurpassed in the market today.
The IRS released findings from the Random Compliance Audit of 2010. Of the 1200 plans surveyed: 43% are Safe Harbor, 65% allow Participant Loans, and 54% require 1 YOS for eligibility.
According to TIAA-CREF Survey, One-Third of Americans have never increased their Retirement Plan Contribution Rate.
401(k) Record Retention Guidelines recommend that all plan records are maintained for at least 6 years.
- OPEC, allies make progress on production cuts, says will not accept less than '100% compliance'
- Rube Goldberg, the US Revolution, and glass: Take a look at these new and quirky exhibits
- Bill Gates shares the critical lesson he learned from his 4th grade teacher
- Two baseball players die in separate crashes in Dominican Republic
- Severe storms lash Georgia, leaving nearly a dozen dead in their wake
- White House's Conway said Spicer gave 'alternative facts' on inauguration crowd size